[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Cash flow management or cash flow forecasting is a tedious and cumbersome process that requires great dedication and precision of information. Cash flow management / credit management is critical to not only to small businesses but to enterprises of all sizes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Why Outsource Cash Flow Management Services?
Ineffective financial management can make or break revenue bottom lines and can severely dent growth prospects. A viable proposition alternative is to outsource cash management to a professional service provider. Such partnership frees you from the burden of managing routine cash flow management tasks and puts the focus back on acquiring new customers and solidifying stakeholder relationships.
For more than a decade, 2Max Group has worked with global companies helping them with their cash management outsourcing needs. Whether it is managing daily cash flow activities or long term cash flow planning we can take on projects of varying complexities. Backed by a team of financial accountants, analysts and project managers, we take care of your cash flow transitions, without any hassles.
Our Cash Flow Management Process
As with any outsourcing relationship that we are involved with, we begin proceedings by first understanding your business in detail. This gives us insight into nuances that may be unique to your business operations.
Later we delve into understanding how your finances are being handled currently. Subsequently we take time to study various other components such as accounts payables / Receivables, Cash Flow Statements, Credit Terms, Inventory Management etc.
After undertaking this analysis, we prepare a cash flow statement that will give you insights such as future funding requirements and investment opportunities.
Cash Flow Forecasting Services We Offer
Our cash flow / money management services include the following –
- Daily Cash Flow Report Maintenance (Sales, Deposits, Expenses)
- Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Credit Card Report Reconciliation
- Financial Risk Management
- Bank Statements Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Cash Flow Forecasting And Planning
- Fraud Management
- Managing Electronic Payments
- Reviewing Financial Contracts
Of the above, we pay more stress upon two areas as that can be of prime importance to businesses in efficient money management –
- Budgeting Cash Flows: Budgeting allows for predicting inflow and outflow of cash to a higher degree of accuracy. This will help you mitigate any future risks and gives you a tool to manage future financial requirements
- Planning Cash Flows: Similar to cash flow budgeting, cash flow planning will give you estimated future cash inflows in detail. Through monthly statements you will be able to efficiently plan for future investments, fund raising and budgeting
Allow Us to Manage Your Cash Flow
More than a decade of experience in outsourcing has helped Flatworld Solutions work with customers of all sizes and from different industry verticals. This has allowed us to work on banking, manufacturing, healthcare, IT, Media and Government projects. Our ability to accurately understand different businesses, and handle various projects effectively at the same time has set us apart from our competitors.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]