Financial Analysis Services
- decisions regarding investing or lending capital;
- issue stocks or negotiate for a bank loan to increase its working capital;
- continue or discontinue its main operation or part of its business;
- select on various alternatives in the structure of the business.
Financial Analysis services we offer
As your financial analysis partner, we provide information in the following areas:
- Break-Even Analysis
- Financial Research & Analysis
- Corporate financial statements
- Analysis of financial statements – monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports
- Analysis of Portfolio structures
- Analysis of Prospectus, Offer Documents
- Ad-hoc reports, industry reports (fact books, competitor analysis)
- Creation and maintenance of databases and libraries
- Financial ratio analysis, break-even analysis, NPV and IRR analysis
- Board of Directors and audit committee presentations on financial results, EHS compliance
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Debt Analysis
- Financial Statements Analysis:
- Working Capital
Our Services are cost effective solutions for small and mid-sized companies. All our consulting solutions are designed to maximize our clients’ return on investment and to create a solid ground for growth. We are proud to work for our clients like we are doing it for our own business.
2Max Group is today the preferred destination for FAO (Finance and Accounts Outsourcing). The success of kenya’s outsourcing firms has ensured that more than 80 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies are offshoring or evaluating the outsourcing of their non-strategic processes now.
Beyond the advantage of lower costs, lies 2Max Group talent pool of qualified Financial Analysts and Chartered Accountants with domain expertise in every sphere of the finance arena.
One of these areas is financial analysis – the integration and analysis of information stored in financial systems and other critical data sources across the organization make up Financial Analysis Services in Kenya from 2Max Group.
Benefits of outsourcing Financial Analysis Services
- Information for action: Outsourcing financial analysis services gives management access to faster and more accurate interpretation of financial data. This enhances decision-making ability so that proactive action can be taken to improve the financial health of the organization.
- Better technology: Access to improved technology means that data can be used on a regular basis to improve service levels in the company.
- Business transformation: Cost savings, although substantial (30-50%) are no longer the only reason for outsourcing financial analysis, which can help a business become more competitive by providing better service and quality, continuously innovating in products and processes, thus increasing value to stakeholders.
- Transparency and regulatory compliance: CFAs the world over are turning to finance and accounting services outsourcing to achieve improved financial reporting and regulatory compliance with laws such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Knowledge management in the finance and accounting services industry contributes to the bottom line of the company.