Expertise in specific industries is invaluable during many steps of the investment memorandum preparation process. 2Max Group can fill the critical knowledge gaps with its team of industry experts. Research Optimus also has extensive experience in working with different investor types. This level of investor understanding can facilitate the success of many fundraising efforts.
The need for unwavering confidentiality can never be overlooked or shortchanged as investment memorandums are prepared. 2Max Group is a trusted and experienced choice among research providers.
Ways We Can Help as Investment Memorandum Consultants Team
When we act as investment memorandum consultants, 2Max Group provides a diversified portfolio of services: Company Profiles
2Max Group assembles comprehensive business profiles and anticipates questions that financial partners and investors are most likely to ask. We include operational and organizational aspects, company history, products and services and core business overviews.
2Max Group makes it easy to show your fundraising partners a business plan before they ask to see it. We develop an executive summary that makes it possible for busy executives to get what they need from the longer business plan by reading one or two pages. Key elements include SWOT analysis and strategic milestones.
2Max Group ensures that all tax aspects are addressed. This encompasses current tax situations and tax history as well as tax strategy explanations. Specialized tax treatments for specific industries are analyzed.
2Max Group analyzes macroeconomic factors by describing the specific impact on the investment memorandum’s deal. Critical details include PEST analysis, global challenges and currency effects.
2Max Group compiles an overview of current and proposed investors. We often include investor typologies, contact details and investment goals.
2Max Group identifies all pertinent investment elements. We describe value propositions and opportunities for funding support in an investment proposal that includes an executive summary. Teaser Preparation
2Max Group creates teasers that provide a concise overview of the information memorandum. The goal is to produce a balanced summary that will encourage busy executives to take a closer look at the complete document when it is distributed.
Third Party Validation
2Max Group fills a due diligence role by validating third party data and information. We independently confirm details provided by parties such as consulting firms and banks. Our team can also confirm the validity of various financial models.
2Max Group compiles a detailed financial examination based upon cash flow projections, balance sheets and income statements. We address the financial deal structure, projected IRR and exit strategies.
2Max Group prepares financial models that are expected by many potential investors. This often includes modeling to reflect discounted cash flow, valuation, key performance indicators, and scenario evaluation such as bull and bear cases, and sensitivity analysis.
2Max Group examines factors that influence each specific industry category. This typically entails industry outlooks, key industry players, entry barriers and trend analyses.
Management Team Biographies
2Max Group highlights background and key skills of key team members such as CXOs and senior executives.
2Max Group details how funds will be used and analyzes timing for returns on investment. We address potential risks in comparison to investment gains.
2Max Group examines the gap between current business levels and projected financial results after funding is obtained. This enables potential investors to focus on “with new funding” and “without new funding” scenarios.
2Max Group ensures that all parties fully understand methodologies used during the research phases of investment memorandum preparation. Our research team can provide commentary to explain the entire process.
2Max Group creates PowerPoint presentations and documents that can play an instrumental role in business communication at various stages of investment memorandums. We include effective graphs images and ensure that logos, company details and layouts are consistent throughout the overall process.
Investment Memorandum Consulting Services – The 2Max Group Benefits
Here are five of the primary benefits of working with 2Max Group as your investment memorandum consultants:
- 2Max Group has an existing team of investment memorandum consulting experts 2Max Group is ready to start working today on the most specialized aspects of an investment memorandum. Without hiring additional staff or assigning current staff to the time-consuming task of preparing investment memorandums, you can move ahead with an experienced partner.
- 2Max Group provides fast turnarounds that can be instrumental to the success of investment memorandums 2Max Group helps your fundraising efforts stand out in a crowded environment by showing how quickly you can provide detailed documentation. You will often have what you need within 24 to 48 hours (sometimes less).
- 2Max Group serves as an independent and unbiased source needed in several phases of an investment memorandum process 2Max Group provides third party validations and other due diligence that will benefit from working with an independent provider. This will guarantee that you are working with the most accurate information when making decisions.
- 2Max Group is experienced in meeting and exceeding best practices for a wide variety of industries 2Max Group has industry experts who can facilitate more in-depth understanding of specific industries. Your investment memorandum will be tailored so that it meets industry guidelines.
- 2Max Group is skilled in specialized functions beyond those required for investment memorandums 2Max Group can handle much more than what is needed in the investment memorandum consulting process. This can greatly simplify your working arrangement for other business operations’ needs.
A Smoother Process for Preparing Investment Memorandums
In an ultra-competitive climate for business fundraising, doing a better job with investment memorandums can provide a competitive advantage – and 2Max Group can help you complete the entire process in a cost-effective and timely fashion.CONTACT US TODAY!