Financial Analysis Services in Kenya
These reports are presented to top management as part of Financial Analysis Servicesin Kenya we offer:
- decisions regarding investing or lending capital;
- issue stocks or negotiate for a bank loan to increase its working capital;
- continue or discontinue its main operation or part of its business;
- select on various alternatives in the structure of the business.
Financial Analysis Services we offer, we provide information in the following areas:
Benefits of outsourcing Financial Analysis Services
- Information for action: Outsourcing financial analysis services gives management access to faster and more accurate interpretation of financial data. This enhances decision-making ability so that proactive action can be taken to improve the financial health of the organization.
- Better technology: Access to improved technology means that data can be used on a regular basis to improve service levels in the company.
- Business transformation: Cost savings, although substantial (30-50%) are no longer the only reason for outsourcing financial analysis, which can help a business become more competitive by providing better service and quality, continuously innovating in products and processes, thus increasing value to stakeholders.
- Transparency and regulatory compliance: CFAs the world over are turning to finance and accounting services outsourcing to achieve improved financial reporting and regulatory compliance with laws such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Knowledge management in the finance and accounting services industry contributes to the bottom line of the company.