- Preparation and Filing of Monthly Pay as You Earn (“PAYE”), Withholding Tax (“WHT”) and Value Added Tax (“VAT”) returns;
- Assistance with VAT Remissions Streamlining with Treasury and Kenya Revenue Authority (“KRA”) Ensuring compliance of your Company’s Operations in Kenya with the Applicable Tax Requirements in all Tax Heads i.e. PAYE, VAT, WHT, Corporation Tax and Customs and Excise duties.
- Negotiate with Kenya Revenue Authority, in case of any Discrepancy, Fines or Tax refunds; and Ensure that the entire Tax Information is ready for Audit and Reconciliation Tax Advisory, Providing Answers to Queries and/or opinions on Tax matters including Research, Discussions and Attendance of meetings relating to these matters as Instructed by you.
- Advisory on the Taxation effects of Proposed Business Transactions, different methods of Business Structuring and Financing and their Tax Implications.
- Tax Planning Advisory on the Taxation of Employment Income Accrued/Derived in Kenya by the Expatriates in line with the Double Taxation Agreements put in place by the Contracting States. (e.g Between Canada and Kenya).
- Tax Planning & Advisory on the determination and Payment of Installment and Final Corporate Taxes.
Some of the key tax consultancy services we offer:
KRA Tax Services In Kenya
Benefits of 2Max Group
Tax experts guide and monitor the financial standing of a company and design strategies to reduce tax liability by suggesting appropriate investments, cost of production and services. Within the ambit of tax norms, tax consultants recommend suitable approaches to companies and individuals to reduce all tax related obligations. Following are the advantages of tax consultancy services in Kenya:
- A lot of time of the firm otherwise spent in preparing/filing tax returns is saved
- Perhaps the most important function of a tax consultant is to keep a company compliant with its tax obligations
- Through tax consulting, a firm can structure its affairs to minimise tax liability
- Help can be had over researching and analysing tax legislation, updating as per the same when required
- It is favourable to have a ready reference for handling one’s tax issues