Our Primary Research Service Highlights
- Information to strengthen marketing campaigns
- Expert opinion on trending issues
- Information about competitors, their pricing, and marketing strategies
- Consumer opinion on your brand, packaging, and company
- Data mining and report on your social media activities and their impact
- Analysis report on buyer awareness and preferences
- Customized Service Model – FTE or Ad-hoc project support
- Simplified access to Data scientists, Research analysts, and Data mining experts
- End-to-end project management for all primary research activities
Primary Market Research Categories
Here are the primary market research services offered by the 2Max Group team of research experts: At 2Max Group, we have the tools necessary to conduct primary market research and deliver results in a timely manner. Our record speaks for itself, with countless satisfied customers and a proven ability to identify and meet your company’s needs. We can assist you with the following primary market research services: Expert Interviews
Using our database of experts and networking connections, 2Max Group interviews experts such as economists, regulators, technology experts and industry experts. Our highly trained interviewers conduct in-depth interviews that produce informed commentary about trending issues. We analyze results and identify key developments. Employee Interviews
2Max Group measures employee satisfaction and identifies internal issues that require attention by interviewing employees. We also employ questionnaires to obtain primary employee research that can trigger opportunities for changes and innovation.
2Max Group uses experienced discussion moderators to facilitate group interviews and focus group discussions about topics such as packaging and brand ideas, product attitudes and consumer opinions and perceptions about your company.
2Max Group obtains insights about your competition by interviewing customers and employees of major competitors. Topics include pricing and marketing strategies.
2Max Group uses both online and offline mystery shoppers to observe how retail channels are actually performing in a “real world shopping” experience. This works equally well for assessing retail operations of the client and competitors.
Personalized Mail Surveys
2Max Group employs both offline and online mail surveys that are personalized with a cover letter. We emphasize concise questions and provide qualitative and quantitative results analysis.
Computer-Assisted Web Interviewing (CAWI)
2Max Group uses computerized online interviews that include questionnaires featuring video/audio clips, pictures, and links to different websites. In addition to engaging respondents with more variety, the method lends itself to quick and cost-effective data collection.
In-Person Telephone Surveys
2Max Group employs professional interviewers following a survey script to conduct a large-scale telephone survey or to reach a selected audience.
Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviews (CATI)
2Max Group uses computerized questionnaires that are cost-effective and update results during data collection. Data accuracy and control is enhanced by identifying logically incorrect answers.
2Max Group conducts in-person interviews and surveys at events such as trade fairs and industry conferences. Social Media Monitoring
2Max Group gathers data about the brand, product, and service tracking via social media footprint analysis and social media postings. This can be further enhanced with analysis that monitors social media activity over different periods of time.
2Max Group visits client and competitor retail shops to assess the environment both outside and inside. Observations are analyzed quantitatively and qualitatively.
2Max Group uses experienced project managers and interviewers to qualitatively assess respondents before selecting them for survey participation.
Customer Feedback Research
2Max Group actively solicits customer feedback that will help clients to assess customer satisfaction with specific products or with customer service. We use sources such as surveys, websites and social media channels.
2Max Group facilitates validating product ideas at different time frames during the development cycle. We use quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify criteria such as most-wanted product features. Test Marketing
2Max Group tests marketing concepts in real-life conditions. We use both online and offline test markets that simulate actual buying decisions without buyer awareness that the exercise is only for evaluation purposes.
End-to-End Project Management
2Max Group can provide comprehensive project management of all primary research activities. This can include steps such as survey design, target audience profiles, data collection, data processing, data analysis, preparing reports, and creating presentations.
2Max Group analyzes survey results with regression analysis and other statistical methods. We prepare reports and presentations that discuss research findings with supporting graphs and images.
2Max Group’s Add on Primary Research Service
Data Visualization Service
2Max Group has a new add-on primary research service that enables you to get the detailed analysis reports in an infographics-based presentation. We have an in-house creative team that works alongside the data scientists to visualize the research data in an easily consumable self-explanatory presentation for even the non-statistical business executives.
Our Primary Market Research Benefits
When organizations of all sizes are examining their options for obtaining primary market research, here are nine of the primary benefits to be realized by selecting 2Max Group as your research provider:
- 2Max Group gathers and delivers valuable information that would be difficult (if not impossible) to obtain via other methods such as secondary research.
- Provides unbiased information by performing first-class primary research and validating third party data.
- Obtains consumer data directly from your actual buyers and potential customers, enabling you to match customer needs with your product and service portfolio.
- Enables you to tap into social media trends by monitoring younger customer and socially active segments with up-to-date research technologies.
- Assesses competitors from every conceivable angle so that you are in a better position to maintain a competitive edge.
- Facilitates cost-effective and fast turnarounds for primary market research services by acting as a global outsourcing provider.
- Offers a collection of diverse primary market research services that can be customized and adapted to work for budgets of all sizes.
- Has a fully staffed team of primary market research experts with advanced academic credentials that are available when you need their help.
- 2Max Group supplies high-quality primary market research services that meet and exceed industry best practices.
Helping Clients of All Sizes with Cost-Effective Primary Market Research
The need to obtain high-quality, unbiased and cost-effective primary market research is an increasingly challenging task for businesses and government organizations throughout the world. 2Max Group provides a practical way to outsource your primary market research needs to an expert global provider. CONTACT US TODAY!