It’s been observed that recruiting the right candidates for any specific role turns out to be more complex and time-consuming than it looks initially. It requires the right people to handle the requirements at the first place. Even beside a dedicated team working towards the mission for getting the right people, it always ends up being a lengthy, costly affair for any organization. That’s why It is important to look for the right Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company in Kenya. At 2Max Group, we provide comprehensive and flexible Recruitment Process Outsourcing services that cover recruitment and end-to-end HR Process Management.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is also known as RPO is a simple, convenient, professional and most importantly cost-effective option for acquiring talents for your organization. As it explains in the name, RPO is where a company is completely outsourcing the recruitment process to a Professional Recruitment Company.
Being one of the top recruitment process outsourcing companies in Nairobi Kenya. At 2Max Group RPO, we bring together a complete solution where the company can rest assured of the recruiting tasks with a proven cost-saving with stipulated results within timelines.
- 2Max Group provides a dedicated representative to the organization on-site or off-site as per the requirement of the client. 2Max Group Representative completely assists the client in executing all recruitment-related coordination right from understanding the recruitment needs till acceptance of the offer letter by the candidates.
- Once the Recruitment Process Outsourcing kenya representative has been pass – on the requirements, a properly defined and drafted Job description is prepared and sent for approval to the client.
- Suitable candidates are lined up for the interview based on the approved job descriptions within 7 days of the time.
- Shortlisted candidates are followed up and scheduled for the next rounds of interviews
- 2Max Group representatives also be instrumental while offering negotiations and acceptance.
- Post offer follow-ups are done, to assure the joining of the selected candidate.
Benefits of Hiring Recruitment Process Outsourcing in Kenya:
- 2Max Group representatives have experienced recruiter, who understands the exact requirement for the right talent.
- 2Max Group representative is also backed by a team of other professional recruiters and team leads, which helps in case of hiring for more number of positions or difficult profiles.
- 2Max Group representative has access to all job portals and candidates database which brings you all possible candidates matching to your required profiles.
- 2Max Group recruitment outsourcing services enables you to hire for all levels from blue-collar to executives and from mid-level managers to CXO without the hassle of further outsourcing it to agencies. We leverage our strong global network to match the recruitment outsourcing needs of the clients.
- 2Max Group RPO has come up with this flexible model where you can snooze your contract when you are not hiring and you will not be paying monthly set up costs for those months, the contract can be reactivated at any point.
We are the leading recruitment agency in Kenya, specializing in positioning the candidates with clients around the world. We provide services through a blend of cutting edge considerations, and helpful solutions and procedures, which are presented in an unmistakable and unambiguous way. We make recruitment in Kenya a simple job by providing end to end solutions in training and development, back organization and outsourced human resource solutions.
Our experienced HR consultants are proficient about making continuing client relationships and ensuring complete quality control. With a staff whose backgrounds navigate the private, open and deliberate zones, our size enables us to edge close working relationships, while holding the point of confinement and expertise inside the team to meet a varying extent of challenges.
Our recruitment agency Kenya prides us on giving prestige and quality responses for the exact requirements of our clients. Our services are along these lines especially delineated and uniquely fitted to the necessities of each individual affiliation and condition. Our staff assesses their execution and achievements against the idiom of Speed-Quality-Expertise, a supporting segment of both our various leveled culture and our client relationships.
Recruitment In Kenya: What We Do
Notwithstanding whether you require a total recruitment selection plan including consultancy assessment and joining support, or basically need to fill an already described opening, our recruitment in kenya deliver predominant candidates. From selection as a managed service, to fast recruitment in a crisis contact with us today for your specific needs. The proof is in the way of work that we make.
Our manpower agency in Kenya possesses these following features:
- Look at your recruitment needs: Totally understanding where your organization should go, and what person you ought to get is a fundamental part to success. Understanding what abilities, knowledge, and notoriety are required is a sure something: we ensure that we will make the right candidate fit your business is our extra regard.
- Attract and move the appropriate candidates: Using the most fitting, dynamic and interfacing with channels, our recruitment agency Kenya attract the best possible talent and keep up their motivation all through the process. We recognize the candidate’s needs and yearnings and help you to give your organization’s work recommendation in the best way.
- Make the right selection: Our outstanding methodology uses a mix of tests, interviews, and personality profiling to quickly and thoroughly assess the candidate’s abilities, experience, motivation and individual qualities, ensuring the best match.
- Ensure high performance: By re-utilizing, the assessment learning gained in selection we help you to arrange your new contract in the perfect way. The new specialists and their line director get ace advice to ensure that both hit the ground running in their new relationship – higher execution from day one.
Manpower Agency In Kenya: Why Us
At our manpower agency in Kenya, we assume that candidates should simply be shortlisted for the right occupations – we would lean toward not to set them up for dissatisfaction and we would favor not to misuse the imperative time of our clients. Thus, once we have had a full brief of the role, have an understanding of the skill sets required and the lifestyle of the organization; we start the Executive Search, Headhunting or Recruitment process.
As per our conviction of we don’t constrain any ahead of time charges. We simply charge after the candidate has encountered through a probationary period, and we have been productive in putting the right candidate.
The insight of the key reasons that isolates our recruitment agency in Kenya from others:
- Charges are quite recently achieved after successful placement
- Exhaustive testing of candidates
- Our assurance that the candidates shortlisted match the profile and the company culture
- We are a fully recognized recruitment agency
- Wide contribution in multi-level positions
- Extensive experience in various business and NGO sectors across the world.
Q. What is a recruitment agency in Kenya?
A. Finding people for your company or organization in Kenya from within the country or strategic locations in Africa or from the Middle East or Asia becomes 10x easier with the help of a recruitment agency. A recruitment agency will perform manpower searches or talent searches, screen candidates based on your requirements, and shortlist the ones who have all the skills, knowledge, and experience you need.
Q. Which is the best recruitment agency in Kenya?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is the best recruitment agency in Kenya. We have experienced recruiters who have worked with more than a million job seekers and 10,000+ companies worldwide over 11 years. We can find professionals for any industry sector and specialization in Kenya within a short time.
Q. How do I find the best recruitment agency in Kenya?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best recruitment agencies in Kenya. We have won the trust of 10,000+ companies worldwide and bring the best of recruitment solutions to companies in Kenya.
Q. What are the T & C to start the work on our recruitment profile?
A. The client’s payment, retraction, acceptance, definitions, and fee are the required T & C for the recruitment profile. Although, our terms and conditions vary according to the needs.
Q. How much does a recruitment agency charge?
A. A recruitment agency charges a normal fee for handling recruitment activities and, following the successful conclusion of a position, will charge a specific amount based on a candidate’s salary. If you would like to know more about our modeled scenarios, please share your requirements with us.
Q. How quickly can I expect to hear from a recruitment consultant after I have selected the agency?
A. Generally, most of the recruitment agencies take time to determine your requirements and response within some days. At Alliance Recruitment Agency, we provide urgent responses within a single business day. We are known for our quick analysis of requirements and fast response.
Q. How to apply on your website?
A. Our agency has an elementary application process. If you desire to post a job or apply for a job on our website, it is hassle-free. You can also take the help of a tool like a chatbot to solve your trouble. Our team also has other recruitment sources available so that you can get the best recruitment services.
Q. Do you take any charges from the candidate?
A. No, we do not take any charges from candidates. The primary thing is we do not take any payment in terms of the assurance. There are no extra charges for the recruitment process. Our recruitment process is obvious.
Q. What happens if the employee leaves?
A. On the off chance, an employee recruited through us departs or leaves within some time, we will offer you free replacement services. But such facts do not occur. It is just a part of our policy to offer this replacement service in case the candidate recruited through us had to leave for incidental reasons.
Q. How do you handle candidate referencing?
A. A candidate referencing replies is a part of the recruitment process. Reference checks are meant to decide the reliability of each shortlisted candidate. Our reference checks are detailed and view various facets related to behavior and performance.
Q. What does a recruitment administrator do?
A. The recruitment administrator commands all administration work related to employees recruiting and reporting activities. They are trustworthy for handling all administrative and report-making work related to recruiting, interviewing, and locating possible job candidates.
Q. Is it worth signing up for a recruitment agency?
A. There are different benefits. The overall recruitment time could be saved. The global recruitment efforts and corresponding costs could also be saved. You get more possibilities to meet high-skilled candidates. You also get to grow your recruitment conclusions.
Q. How can I talk to a recruitment agency?
A. After electing the best recruitment agency, make an appointment and search out all the services that the recruitment agency offers with regards to your requirements. Interview the recruiters who are going to be complicated in your project and search out how promptly they recognize your position-based needs, talent attainment plans, and problems.
Q. What is Alliance Recruitment Agency?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best-renowned recruitment agencies in Kenya. We have worked with many companies and recruitment projects, permitting us a wide level of experience in managing manpower requirements beyond several horizontals in a company. Our recruiters have obtained a deep sympathy for Kenya recruitment activities and insights into managing the best activities.
Q. What are the top 3 skills of a recruitment consultant?
A. Determination to Succeed: A recruitment consultant’s ability to not delay due to hurdles and meet a goal goes a long way in assuring recruitment success. Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Attracting brilliant, competitive candidates to consider a company’s job offer, situations, negotiating terms, etc., require superior interpersonal skills and communication. Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to find immediate solutions to candidate queries and problems and the competent handling of difficult situations arising at employer client levels require critical thinking and problem-solving skills.