- July 26, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Preparation and Filing of Monthly Pay as You Earn (“PAYE”), Withholding Tax (“WHT”) and Value Added Tax (“VAT”) returns;
- Assistance with VAT Remissions Streamlining with Treasury and Kenya Revenue Authority (“KRA”) Ensuring compliance of your Company’s Operations in Kenya with the Applicable Tax Requirements in all Tax Heads i.e. PAYE, VAT, WHT, Corporation Tax and Customs and Excise duties.
- Negotiate with Kenya Revenue Authority, in case of any Discrepancy, Fines or Tax refunds; and Ensure that the entire Tax Information is ready for Audit and Reconciliation Tax Advisory, Providing Answers to Queries and/or opinions on Tax matters including Research, Discussions and Attendance of meetings relating to these matters as Instructed by you.
- Advisory on the Taxation effects of Proposed Business Transactions, different methods of Business Structuring and Financing and their Tax Implications.
- Tax Planning Advisory on the Taxation of Employment Income Accrued/Derived in Kenya by the Expatriates in line with the Double Taxation Agreements put in place by the Contracting States. (e.g Between Canada and Kenya).
- Tax Planning & Advisory on the determination and Payment of Installment and Final Corporate Taxes.
Reviewing annual financial statements for tax issues during the course of the audit;
Advising on the tax position
Preparing and submitting annual tax returns
Computing and advising on the annual income tax installment payments.
Representing clients in Revenue Authority tax audits and administrative hearings
Assisting our clients in dealing with the Revenue Authority with regard to complicated and time-consuming issues that might arise from tax audits
Helping our clients to comply with the local tax laws to keep abreast with all the changes therein
Advising clients on their tax obligations, implications and best alternatives
Assisting our clients with tax planning to optimize their tax position
Negotiating and mediating for clients on all tax issues with the tax authorities
Advising clients on tax efficient structuring of their businesses
Handling estimated assessment objections and attending tax tribunal hearings
Provide clients with compliance assistance in meeting all Governmental regulations for income, Value Added Tax (VAT), payroll and excise taxes
Keeping clients well informed of current tax developments and changes.
Filing of annual self-assessment tax returns for businesses and individualss
Securing registration for Sole proprietorships, PIN, PAYE, VAT, NSSF and NHIF
Handling all general tax matters with Domestic Tax Department
Providing clients with regular updates on changes in tax law and their impact on business firms, non-business organizations, and individuals.
Benefits of 2Max Group
Tax experts guide and monitor the financial standing of a company and design strategies to reduce tax liability by suggesting appropriate investments, cost of production and services. Within the ambit of tax norms, tax consultants recommend suitable approaches to companies and individuals to reduce all tax related obligations. Following are the advantages of tax consultancy services in Kenya:
- A lot of time of the firm otherwise spent in preparing/filing tax returns is saved
- Perhaps the most important function of a tax consultant is to keep a company compliant with its tax obligations
- Through tax consulting, a firm can structure its affairs to minimise tax liability
- Help can be had over researching and analysing tax legislation, updating as per the same when required
- It is favourable to have a ready reference for handling one’s tax issues
Preparing your own taxes can be like cooking for yourself. You won’t get food poisoning, but you’re also not getting the most out of your ingredients. If cooking is your passion, you may