Our Credit Research Service Portfolio
To give you a working idea of the specific credit research services provided by 2Max Group, here are additional details about how we can help:
Detailed Debt Analysis
2Max Group reviews all debt-related factors such as liquidity, debt coverage and leverage for past, present and future periods.
Corporate Credit Analysis
2Max Group provides multiple variations of corporate credit analysis. Examples include issuer, thematic and regional research encompassing corporate, infrastructure and project finance bond obligations. To improve due diligence, 2Max Group can provide covenant research (strengths and weaknesses of bond covenants).
Credit Rating Advisory
2Max Group can supply research support that includes proprietary rating models and analysis tools that will make your credit research stand apart from your competition.
Research Optimus is experienced in all aspects of the project finance area and can prepare detailed credit research reports that cover deal and program-specific analysis regarding structured finance debt obligations. One key example includes review of asset-backed commercial paper. Public Finance Analysis
2Max Group provides detailed ratings coverage and analysis of this growing bond market sector. Primary issuers include U.S. state and local public institutions such as hospitals and development agencies.
Because the bond market is subject to periodic changes, 2Max Group issues updates on structured finance deals, market trends, legal developments, newly issued bonds and rating methodology on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
Monthly Default Report
2Max Group has access to comprehensive default and credit databases and analyzes pertinent default analytics. We include default forecasts, opinions and performance trends.
2Max Group provides advance warning based on detected credit deterioration when analyzing banking institutions. Specific reports can include SWOT analysis and insights into bank-related risk factors.
Company and Sector Research
2Max Group compiles detailed analysis of specific companies and industries, both regionally and globally. Our specific company profiles help you comply fully with due diligence requirements.
Business Fundamentals Analysis
2Max Group analyzes issuers by examining fundamental operations such as performance relative to competitors and industry trends.
Tailored Customer Service
2Max Group can customize customer service support for your specific needs. If you want to join regular conference calls or discuss ideas and questions with our analysts by phone or email, we can make that happen.
Cash Flow Analysis
2Max Group evaluates cash flow and includes debt-like contractual commitments that will impact debt coverage and cash positions during the next five years.
Sovereign Key Indicators
2Max Group produces macroeconomic indicators and ratios that facilitate a detailed comparison among developing and industrialized nations. This allows investors to have a wider variety of bond market alternatives.
Mid Cap Bond Analysis
2Max Group offers mid cap credit research services that focus on risk analysis, spreads and credit history for corporate bonds issued by medium-sized companies. This area is often under-researched by many credit rating companies and research providers.
2Max Group examines sovereign credit opinions and issuer details in this specialized bond market sector that is similar to asset-backed securities. Because covered bonds are typically backed by cash flows from public sector loans and mortgages, 2Max Group focuses on cash flow coverage.
Quantitative Market Ratings
2Max Group translates price information from bond, CDS, loan and equity markets into quantitative ratings that serve as a practical measurement of credit quality.
Weekly Bond Picks
2Max Group publishes a weekly forecast featuring investment recommendations such as the best-performing bonds.
Legal and Regulatory Research
2Max Group keeps you up-to-date regarding new and projected regulations and reporting standards. We can issue a regular newsletter as well as automatic updates.
Emerging Markets Service
2Max Group covers “all the bases” by assembling outlook and analysis of all major emerging markets. Our analysis includes a close look at the banking systems within emerging markets.
2Max Group explains and comments about methodologies used during the credit rating process. This variation of “looking more closely under the hood” will help you become more familiar with debt issuers before making recommendations to your investors.
2Max Group bond market models can analyze a spectrum of bull and bear cases that impact cash flow risks and enterprise value.
Benefits of Working with 2Max Group
When you select 2Max Group as your credit research partner, here are five primary benefits you will receive:
- 2Max Group has an established track record of providing unbiased and independent credit research 2Max Group is skilled in all aspects of credit research services and already has a fully staffed team of experts. This allows you to easily obtain accurate and unbiased research.
- 2Max Group works in the background while you work with your clients .By selecting 2Max Group to perform time-consuming and labor-intensive credit research services, you will free up more time to spend with clients and perform high-priority activities like business development. Because our analysts pursue a rigorous and proven approach to credit research, you can make client investment recommendations that have been “fully vetted” by credit research experts.
- 2Max Group is a global credit research provider 2Max Group works throughout the world and provides international expertise that will facilitate more global investment opportunities for you and your clients. We provide proprietary insights about all bond classes and issuers, from mid-size companies to multinational enterprises.
- 2Max Group will allow you to save time and money without reducing credit research quality . The combination of 2Max Group’s cost-effective pricing and expert research team allow you to improve your bottom line and simultaneously enhance the quality of credit research.
- 2Max Group often provides a “time-zone benefit” that facilitates overnight results as needed.2Max Group is experienced in working with internal research departments that often have a short time frame to complete assignments with a lean staff. Because of our location, many credit research requests can be completed with an overnight turnaround. This allows you to act more quickly than if you needed to perform the research internally.
How Important Is Credit Research to Your Business Success?
If you are looking for ways to improve credit research services without adding to your internal staff, 2Max Group is a practical and cost-effective solution. CONTACT US TODAY!