Outbound Call Center Services
An outbound call center is a must-have for any business organization that is looking to expand its business and increase the number of sales. Outbound contact centers help companies to get in touch with their clients while keeping the costs in check. The main purpose of a call center is to cater to its customers, and it is therefore important that companies analyze their needs before hiring an experienced call center service provider for outbound operations.
2Max Group is a leading provider of outbound BPO services catering to the outbound calling needs of global customers for over a decade. We have an experience of serving clients from different verticals and domains with complete satisfaction.
What is an Outbound Call Center and What all Do Your Outbound Call Center Services Cover?
Outbound call centers mainly comprise of agents making calls to existing and potential customers. The calls are meant to increase your sales, follow-up your mailings, test unknown markets, develop good customer relationships and make your business a success. Many companies make use of outbound contact centers to make their potential and existing customers aware of their products and services. When a sale of the product or service is achieved by making an outbound call it is referred to as an outbound sale.
What are the Outbound Call Center Services Offered ?
When you outsource outbound contact center services to 2Max Group, our team helps you increase your sales, follow-up your mails, test unknown markets, develop good customer relationships and make your business a success by cold calling. Some of the key services we offer include –
- Lead Generation Services
- Appointment Setting Services
- Market Intelligence Services
- Direct Mail Follow-up Services
- B2C Cold Calling Services
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Telesales & Customer Acquisition
- Debt Collection Services
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Database Development & Management Services
- B2C Lead Generation Services
- B2B Appointment Setting Services
- Customer Follow-up Services
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Subscription Renewal Services
- Product/Service Promotion
- Warm Calling/Existing Clients/Referrals
- Mortgage Lead Generation
- Tele Surveys
- Information Gathering
- Welcome Call
- Service Satisfaction Follow-ups
- Sales Verification
- Cold Calling Campaigns
- Direct Sales
- Market Research & Surveys
- Sales Lead Follow-up
- E-mail Follow Up
What is Inbound and Outbound Call Center?
Many people are usually confused about the difference between inbound and outbound call centers. The main difference between inbound and outbound contact centers is pretty simple and is listed here –
- Inbound – In an inbound call center, agents will be handling calls from customers who are trying to get assistance regarding any of the products or services
- Outbound – In an outbound contact center, the agents will usually call the customer and provide them with the required information about the products or services or any other kind of support
It is important that companies realize and decide what kind of call center they wish to be in order to implement and plan systems for your call center. Before outsourcing their services to third-parties, they should ask them these two questions – “what is your outbound process?”and “How do you handle outbound calls? Understanding what is BPO inbound and outbound contact center is of utmost importance before embarking on the journey of setting up a call center. 2Max Group can help you set up a successful contact center for all your sales requirements.