Employer of record Services in Kenya (EOR).
2Max Group helps companies to hire in Kenya by providing Employer of Record services in Kenya. For companies willing to recruit staff and manage payroll in Kenya without having a subsidiary, 2Max Group is a wise option. With quick employee onboarding, you enter the international market without facing legal complexities. Our in-territory experts provide you with all the required expansion assistance that helps you execute payroll management seamlessly.
Hire employees in Kenya with the #1 Employer of Record service Provider in Kenya(EOR Kenya).
Let us hire employees on your behalf to quickly onboard employees in Kenya without the cost and extra admin.An Employer of Record Provider in Kenya is the legal employer of a worker. As such, the Employer of Record takes care of all Kenya compliance aspects of employment, including payroll, taxes, statutory benefits, employment contracts and more.
As your Employer of record (EOR) for Kenya, we would assume the legal responsibilities of employing your employees to decrease complexities and risks associated with HR functions, Payroll confidentiality and paying employees within Kenya. 2Max Group would become the primary employer of your employees on paper. Our Employer of record (EOR) service keeps your business compliant and helps when expanding into Kenya, where regulations surrounding benefits and taxes can become extremely complicated.
Our goal is to offer you affordable, compliant services in Africa, that allows your teams to focus on your business, whilst we deploy your staff legally and efficiently.
What is an employer of record?
Simply put, an employer of record is a company that takes responsibility for financial and legal procedures needed to create and run an office abroad. An Employer of Record (EOR) firm handles payroll, the administration of employee benefits, as well as tax documentation.
When it comes to project-related work, the EOR company doesn’t intervene in workflows, offering business owners full management freedom.
"Onboarding" refers to the processes in which new hires are integrated into the Employer of Record service provider . It includes activities that allow new employees to complete an initial new-hire orientation process, as well as learn about the organization and its structure, culture, vision, mission and values.
Termination of employees and unemployment
Termination of employment refers to the end of an employee's contract with a company, whether voluntary or involuntary.2Max Group manages both the employment and termination of employment contracts.
Payroll processing is the act of managing employee payments. It covers everything from inputting an employee into our payroll software to giving them their paychecks.Accurate payroll calculations and timely payment of the staff remuneration. Quality and reliability from the biggest payroll company in Kenya.
Payroll Statutory submissions and Taxes
Payroll taxes are the taxes employees and employers pay on wages, tips, and salaries. These taxes include income tax and PAYE.Statutory submissions include NHIF,NSSF and NITA Required by the government of Kenya.
A contract of employment or service means an agreement, whether oral or written, expressed or implied, to employ or to serve as an employee for a period of time, and which includes a contract of apprenticeship and indentured leadership but does not include a foreign contract of service.
Handle benefits administration in Kenya
Benefit Administration is the process of creating, managing and updating an organization's employee benefits program. Benefits administration typically falls under the responsibility of employer of record service provider in Kenya.
Employer of record (EOR) benefits in Kenya
- These are quite important goals for any business. Offering Employer of Record Kenya in-country services and Professional Employer Organization solutions! We are a Kenya based in-country Employer of Record specialist for companies worldwide. We can assist you in ensuring that your company is in compliance with the various labour and employment laws in Kenya. We can also provide you with an EOR service or you can hire our staff for yourself and we will manage the payroll and Tax requirements.
Innovation and Diversity
- The world is fast-moving and innovative solutions are a key factor to business growth. With the diversity that comes by the virtue of having talented individuals in your workforce, different ideas will result in innovation that will promote the growth of your business.
Conservation of Resources
- With an Employer of Record services in kenya, you will be sure to conserve a lot of time and other resources that ought to be expended on research, searching for talent as well as setting up a subsidiary. This option will also provide you with ample room to veer your resources towards other ventures such as the day-to-day running of your business and other responsibilities on your plate.
Kenya at a Glance
Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people. We have that dynamic group of peoples
Contract Employer of Record services in Kenya
Employer of Record Services in contract staffing
If you don’t want to run the back office yourself, a contract staffing back-office provider can take the responsibility from you. The employer of record will handle staffing agency (recruiter) payroll funding, pay the workers, and handle all payroll and employment responsibilities.
When applied to recruiting agencies offering contract staffing, the employer of the record serves as the legal employer for contract employees. The employer of record responsibility often falls onto a third party known as a contract staffing back office. Recruiters can take on the back office responsibilities themselves, but recruiters can also outsource the commitment to a contract staffing back office.
If you choose to add contract staffing to your recruiting business, you need to decide who will be the employer of record for your contractors.
If you decide to run the back office yourself, you must ensure you have the time and resources.
Employee onboarding with an employer of record services.
We write and validate all local employment contracts, streamlining the onboarding process for you and your Kenya employees—all you have to do is provide relevant information and review and approve the employment agreement.
As your employer of record in Kenya, we will:
- Schedule a welcome call to discuss HR and employment information for Kenya, as well as answer any questions
- Prepare a customized employment contract in English and Swahili (or other local languages)
- Share the employment contract and benefits information with the new employee for signature and review
- Gather tax and banking information from the employee to set up payroll
- Provide a local point of contact to the employee to answer any questions regarding their employment, local HR, or payroll
The entire onboarding process for the employee is often completed in as little as two weeks.
What EOR & PEO services do we provide in Kenya?
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Kenya, 2Max Group offers Employer of Record (EOR) in Kenya.
- Full employment model – the individuals are employed by us in the country.
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance team’s time spent.
- One point of contact – once the employees are on-board you have a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll, HR and Legal questions.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll.
- Human Resources – All employees are employed on a native contract of employment. The contract is reviewed by you before issuing.
- We assist with the legal navigation of the onboarding and termination of employees.
- All services are provided by our experts that are professionally qualified (Payroll, Legal & HR) in their respective field.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
Employer of Record FAQ's
Below we explore some of the most common question everyone would like to know about Employer of Records services in Kenya.
What is an employer of record company?
An employer of record (EOR) is an organization that serves as the employer for tax purposes while the employee performs work at a different company. The EOR takes on the responsibility of traditional employment tasks and liabilities.
How does payroll work under EoR?
2Max will provide local payroll calculations, register the worker on the payroll and set up local bank accounts. An invoice is sent to the client on a monthly basis for the salary amount plus any expenses, benefits or rewards. Once the funds are received, Mauve pays tax, social security and other payroll contributions to the authorities and the net salary to the worker each month. We can also work with salary deposits if desired by the client.
Can you provide visa support for expatriate EoR workers?
Yes, dependent on location, nationality and fulfilment of required criteria. The Immigration team will advise on and apply for the right visas and permits for your expatriate worker’s individual circumstances and work location. We will process renewals and residence requirements, and also assist with business travel
What is the difference between PEO and EOR?
The biggest difference is that PEOs require you to own a local entity and enter into a co-employment arrangement, while an EOR allows you to hire in other countries without an entity and without a co-employment status.
What happens after onboarding?
We continue to manage the employment of your staff member, and work together with you to be as hands-on as you require. Our dedicated Client Liaison team and on-the-ground staff will perform regular check-ins with the worker as part of our in-country worker support promise. To ease the transition into country, we can offer add-on relocation and destination services through our partner network.
How do I get started?
You can get started here. Let us know the countries you need support in and we'll follow up with a short consultation call, where we can answer any technical questions you have in relation to:local payroll local employment compliance benefits / penstions / insurance stock optionsWe'll share with you a detailed salary and tax breakdown of each employee in each country, and make you aware of any specific requirments relating to compliant employment, employment agreements, handling disuptes, and terminating agreements in each country.